Rolec EV has cut the subsidised price of its 16amp (3.6 kW) and 32amp (7.2 kW) WallPod home charging installations under the new (1st July 2016) OLEV Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme to as little as £149 inc. VAT, in order to encourage the installation of home EV charging points around the UK.
The company has a rich heritage in providing charge points for various environments, from caravan sites to marinas and more recently electric cars too. The company has supplied charge points to several major manufacturers in the UK, including Jaguar Land Rover and most recently Kia Motors.
- The chosen WallPod Charge Point
- A maximum run of 10 metres from source of supply (consumer unit) to charge point
- The property’s consumer unit must be RCD protected and have a spare way for protecting the outgoing charge point circuit
- Cable to be surface mounted – clipped direct
- No ground works
- The property must have an earthing arrangement complying with current regulations
- The charge point must be fixed to the main property and able to utilise the property’s earthing arrangement
- The property is within 75 miles (150 miles round trip) of an approved installer or their satellite installer
The homeowner must comply with all current OLEV Domestic Scheme T’s & C’s (See OLEV website for Terms and Conditions)
- 6Amp (3.6KW) socketed charge points from £149 inc VAT* (Tethered lead version available from £199)
- 32Amp (7.2KW) socketed charge points from £149 inc VAT* (Tethered lead version available from £199)
Managing Director of Rolec EV, Kieron Alsop, commented:
“We’re delighted to be in a position to continue to offer our high quality WallPod home EV charging units, fully installed, at the new price of £149 under the 1st July OLEV domestic charge point scheme. This incredibly low price has been achieved by a combination of OLEV and Rolec subsidies and will continue to enhance the WallPod’s reputation as the UK’s leading domestic charging point. Not only will this new low price benefit new EV/PHEV drivers, it should also encourage existing PHEV drivers who are still home charging with a 13amp domestic socket to upgrade to a full WallPod mode 3 fast charging unit.”
- For further details visit www.rolecserv.com/ev-charging/product/OLEV-Grant-Funded-HomeCharge-Points and complete the online enquiry form or call 01205 724754.