Nissan has launched a new and attractive offer for customers of a used Nissan Leaf, with deposit and monthly payments starting from just £175, on select versions of the electric car.
The Leaf continues to be the best selling EV in the UK, with more than 3,000 sales this year alone. As a result the number of examples entering the used car market has recently increased to meaningful levels making the popular EV more accessible than ever before.
With the model’s low maintenance needs and running costs from a Nissan estimated 2-pence-per-mile, buyers are waking up to the attractive proposition of a used electric car as their primary or secondary vehicle.
As an exmaple, under the new Nissan used campaign, a used Nissan LEAF 24kWh Acenta is currently available on a 3-year PCP finance deal for just £175 customer deposit, £1000 dealer deposit contribution and monthly payments of £175 (with 3.9% representative APR).
Despite being a used car buyers will also benefit from:
- a minimum 12-month warranty
- free Home Charging Unit (worth £390)
- Nissan’s ‘Electric Vehicle Customer Promise’, which includes a Battery Quality Guarantee (whereby Nissan will replace any part of the battery causing capacity loss below 9 out of 12 bars, within the warranty period)
- free Rapid Charging at participating dealerships (3 rapid charges per week per dealership, 30-minutes per charge)
- Continuous EV Roadside Assistance (free so long as you service your car with Nissan)
- free use of a petrol or diesel car for up to 14-days per year, for the first three years of ownership (but you must arrange your own insurance).
In addition, Nissan are offering a 24-hour test drive so you can experience life with a Leaf before taking the plunge and once you’ve discovered its benefits after purchase, should any problem arise, Nissan will endeavour to sort it within two working days.
For full terms and conditions of the offer, visit www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/offers/leafusedcars