Honda has announced which models will be on display at this years Tokyo Motor Show – the 43rd of the prestigious Japanese held event.
Highlights on the Honda stand will include the Honda S660 CONCEPT, an open-top sports-type mini-vehicle, the world premiere of the production model of the URBAN SUV CONCEPT and the Japan premiere of the NSX CONCEPT, the next-generation super sports model.
Alongside the appearance of the hybrid NSX CONCEPT will be Honda’s MC-β – A micro-sized short distance EV commuter which will be used in field tests jointly with local governments. The model will be exhibited at the SMART MOBILITY CITY 2013.
Aside from the above, Honda are to display a selection of important vehicles from their past and motorbikes both new and historic. For the full list, please see below the photo.
- RA271 – Honda’s first F1 machine raced in the Formula One World Championship in 1964.
- Sports 360 -The first automobile Honda showed to the public in 1962. Based on this small sports model the S500- Honda’s first sports car- S600 and S800 were then mass-produced. It can be said that this model is the starting point of Honda’s automobile business (replica model).
Planned production models:
- CB1300 Super BOL D’OR
- CB400 Super BOL D’OR
- CB400 Super Four
Custom concept models:
- DUNK Custom Concept
- Cross Cub Custom Concept
- RC142 – Honda’s first machine raced in the Isle of Man TT Race in 1959, 125cc (replica model)
- RC213V – Raced in 2013 Road Racing World Championship MotoGP Class
- CRF450 RALLY – Will be raced in 2014 Dakar Rally- Argentina, Bolivia, Chile
- CBR250R Sports base model (dedicated racing model)
- Super Cub C100 -The first model of The Super Cub 50 produced in 1959
- F90 tiller – Honda’s first full-fledged heavyweight tiller equipped with air-cooled diesel engine. This model was introduced to the market in 1966
- Miimo robotic lawn mower- developed exclusively for the European market
- All-new UNI-CUB