- Main feature articles in this issue are:
- Now available in right hand drive for the UK market, we give the Tesla Model S a drive.
- We followed Venturi on their 2014 world electric land speed record attempt at the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- London taxi’s will soon need to be ‘zero emissions capable’. We drive the £2million prototype new Metrocab and find out what it’s like.
- We were given access to drIve MAHLE Powertrain’s REx EV: A retrofitted EREV Audi A1 development car.
- Stirling Engines explained! A fascinating old technology revived for the 21st century to harness the power of the sun.
- A guide to buying a used Honda Insight (2nd Gen.).
Every issue is complemented by the latest EV & hybrid news, from both general and racing perspectives. Plus, each issue contains handy guides explaining electric and hybrid vehicles to both the beginner and enthusiast alike.
To get your copy, go to the following links: